欢迎搭乘幸福号列车。我们现在即将从回忆出发,沿着遗憾,一直走到青春。左手往事,到达纪念日,接着会经过失落和舍得。然后,从懂事离开,上行珍惜公路,直达沧海桑田。我们要追逐祝福的潮水,一起往温柔前进。最后,抵达目的地。 幸福就像是一颗玻璃球,很久以前从天上掉落凡间。玻璃球跌在地上,满地都是碎片。无论你怎么努力,碎片始终还是捡不完。可是,只要你努力过了,怎么都会捡到一点。幸福,到底是触手可及,还是遥不可及,完全在乎你怎么想。 有时候,幸福也可以很简单。将它复杂化,只会让自己离它越远。谢谢您的搭乘,祝福您旅途愉快。


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fly Away

Going back tmr. Yeah!!!
It's a bit early actually n I've 2 skip some classes.
Really hope dat d influence isn't gr8.
We din have much classes dis wk.
Most r only bout intro.
Till now, I tin I'm still able 2 cope wif it. It's repeating my PA.

1 of my lecturers said dat we have 2 study actually 8 hrs a day, including classes.
Besides textbks, we've 2 do case study, read journals n even look 4 reference bks.
When we proceed 2 higher level, we've 2 b in moot court n debate among ourselves. OMG!

Most of my course-mates dis time r Malays n Indians. Hardly can find Chinese here.
We r considered endangered species. Haha...
Guess I've 2 really learn how 2 mix wif all dos who r x d same race wif me.
A lot of coursework n assignments which require gp work will b coming soon.
Thus, have 2 get along wif them well b4 it.

Now I'm learning Japanese. Actually wanted 2 take Korean, but ord full.
Hopefully I can change 2 Korean next wk coz I was told dat it is taught by a pretty Korea lady.
Unlike my Japanese class which is taught by a Malay lady.
D 1st lesson we learned pronounciation. Every1 of us were like kindergarten kids when she read once n we followed her.
According 2 her, we even have 2 learn how 2 write Japanese. Our final paper has 2 b in Japanese words. Listening is in Japanese as well.

Dun care it 4 d time being. I'm going 2 have my nice CNY 1st.
Home sweet home, here I'm!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice... i also wanna learn japanese... u faster learn d next time can teach me lorr.. if not japanese korean also nvm.. he... dun worry bout ur new frens there... i trust u can mix well with them.. u always can socialize very well.. anyway enjoy ur cny ya.. hope to see u soon..